[OM] Happy ...

Subject: [OM] Happy ...
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 12:48:54 -0500
... spring revitalization/rebirth ritual occasion of your preference.

Today being mine, I have put some more spring flowers in a gallery here
(it's the April gallery):

http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/index.html

Probably one or two too many of everything, which usually means none
truly makes the cut.  Oh well.  Appreciating your tolerance -- in
advance.

OM-5D mk OLD-ONE, Z 90/2 mostly.  Some of the tulips were taken with the
Z 50/1.2 with 12mm extension or none;  the small blue flowers were taken
with the 50/1.2 and 25mm extension (they are tiny flowers) -- at f11 or
16 there is still almost no DOF.  Makes me yearn to try a bit of
"stacking."

Joel W.