Re: [OM] Happy ...

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy ...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 06:34:27 -0400
I think you overinterpreted my "I don't do it that way unless..."  I
have lots of (mostly out west photos) where black spots appear in the
sky.  I was traveling and although the camera was cleaned before I
started the trip it picked up some dust bunnies somewhere along the way.
  Any of those photos that I have processed have been treated with ACR's
dust removal process which is quick and painless.

I don't think it would work well if the spot is nestled within a complex
background but typically you can't see small dust bunnies in a complex
background.

Chuck Norcutt