[OM] IMG: Semana Santa 2012

Subject: [OM] IMG: Semana Santa 2012
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:43:05 +0200
Easter is a big deal in Spain, and all cities and towns have processions every
day leading up to Easter Sunday. This year, in much of Spain, and most
painfully in Seville (site of the biggest and most spectacular processions) it
rained, but here in Alicante the weather was glorious most of the week. I went
out with my camera for a daytime and an evening procession on Good Friday, and
for the culminating procession on Easter Sunday. The results are here:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Semana-Santa-2012

I have attempted to show you the atmosphere of the event--part religion, part
fiesta.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain