Re: [OM] IMG: Semana Santa 2012

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Semana Santa 2012
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 07:07:35 -0400
You've got some really good shots there, Nathan. Seriously. I loved #28, with
the procession coming down the stairs. The expression on one man's face is
priceless. Also liked Photographer. And several others. Good señorita count,
too. <g> Excellent job.

I think I've said when you've posted previously, though, we are informed by our
own lives, and those pointy hats and robes just give me the creeping shivers.
Expecially the red ones. Don't know if you've seen Oh Brother, Where Art Thou,
but there's a red robe and pointy hat in that one, doing his business as Ralph
Stanley's voice sings "Oh Death."

--Bob