Re: [OM] (OM) OT ... Sacrilege? Sedition??

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT ... Sacrilege? Sedition??
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:55:39 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 4/12/2012 6:48:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  giving serious consideration to using my photos as an aide to doing
studio  watercolours for sale.  It is a lot easier to get galleries to hang

paintings than photos, regardless of the quality.

If you want to be happy, follow your heart.

If you want to be rich, figure out what other people want and are willing
to pay for and then do it.

If you are lucky, your endeavors will satisfy both.

Bill Barber