Re: [OM] The joy and the pain

Subject: Re: [OM] The joy and the pain
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:37:09 -0500
> You make it sound like a solid, well  thought-out business  plan.

Thank you. These are being sold through established retail outlets.
One of which my partner owns. The others, we're wholesaling to. Lower
margin, but greater sales.

It actually works out well for her because she'll be selling product
which she doesn't have to buy at normal wholesale prices. As we're
splitting the risk AND reward, it is a low worry business proposition
for both of us.

Hmm. Now that Mr. Kincade passed away, there is a big hole in the
market for HDR touchy-feely junk.

AG