Re: [OM] (OM) OT ... Sacrilege? Sedition??

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT ... Sacrilege? Sedition??
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:10:07 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 4/12/2012 9:13:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Very  admirable. I've always known you as a decent, intelligent,
peaceful and  giving man with an exceptional ability to teach. What has
been an  interesting perspective about your getting the MFA is that
it's not about  you at all. It's about others.

Ever thought about the  ministry?

You know my affinity for soft focus . . . so no, to the ministry in the
traditional sense.  Really good teachers might say their teaching is their
ministry.  Bill Barber