[OM] OT aircraft memorabilia

Subject: [OM] OT aircraft memorabilia
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 17:05:18 -0700
A couple of weeks ago, I got a wild hair and went looking on ebay for a
lapel pin/tack of the B-58 bomber.  I knew that Convair had commissioned
one in sterling silver from Haltom's Jewelers in Fort Worth and thought
there just might be one floating around.  To my surprise there was a lot
of three items that included a lapel tack of the B-58 and another tack
of a fighter and a tiebar of a different fighter.  I purchased the lot
and the B-58 is just what I wanted, though not the Haltom's version.  It
was the one that was given to the flight crews for the aircraft.
Now, I have the other two items seen in this photo:
<http://www.pbase.com/pelaughlin/image/142685012>
If any one has an interest in either one of these items, holler.
Incidentally, I was not a crew member of the B-58.  I was a Bomb-Nav
tech on it.
Just thought that someone on this list might want either or both of
these fighter items.
Paul in Portland OR