Re: [OM] My town on the news

Subject: Re: [OM] My town on the news
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 06:32:15 -0400
What a frightening experience for you and your family to endure. I remember
our kids being terrified when, while living in Florida, we had to "batten
down the hatches" in preparation for a hurricane that fortunately changed
course. At least with hurricanes you have the luxury (?) of significant
advance warning - not so with twisters. So relieved to read that you're OK.

Rick