Re: [OM] My town on the news

Subject: Re: [OM] My town on the news
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 16:34:37 -0700
On 4/15/2012 3:00 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> But that's what these things do. Ya gotta live somewhere. Moose gets fires,
> mud slides and earthquakes.

No mud slides where I am.

Actually, no fire and no earthquake damage on this block in 43 years. Well,
really, not anyplace near where I or my
family have lived in Berkeley in memory. There was a big, destructive fire in
Berkeley in 1923.

And there is an area of unstable soil in another part of the hills, not where I
live. On one block, all the lots have
moved together, so that they are all encroaching on each other. Last I heard,
one irascible fellow was holding out on a
plan to just replat those lots. I suppose he'll die one day, and they can fix
it up.

Tie Me Tornado Down Moose