Re: [OM] (OM) OT ... Sacrilege? Sedition??

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT ... Sacrilege? Sedition??
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 22:48:02 -0400 (EDT)
Andrew, I've had a little experience teaching and have had those magic
moments when the student either discovers something about the subject being
taught or perhaps more importantly about themselves.  This is for me just  as
magical as watching an image appear on a piece of paper in a tray in the
darkroom.

My desire to teach is not driven by my need for money, but rather by an
intention to remain relevant .. . to make a difference for others.

Jon Bon Jovi has a song is which he says something like the, "I know I
won't live forever, but I want live while I'm alive."  That is close to  being
correct and it pretty well sums up what I'm doing.

Bill Barber