Re: [OM] (OM) OT - sort of - apparent discernable resolution, on screen

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT - sort of - apparent discernable resolution, on screen
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:49:29 -0500
> That you do.  :-)
>> Sorry. It's all theory, anyway. You all know I enjoy creative writing.

Just adding a little excitement to our lives. Admit it, we are geeks.
Boring male geeks. Except for Candace, she's definitely no boring
male. A little geeky, but without her (and any other silent ones who
haven't spoken up), we're just a bunch of boring males droning on and
on and on about all sorts of stupid stuff that doesn't matter much.
So, I come up with some crazy theories to shake our comfy little
padded boxes.

The fun part is that I am right most of the time even when I'm making
stuff up. AAARRRRGGHHH! I'M CHANNELING KEN ROCKWELL!

AG Schnozz