Re: [OM] Alt Dot Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] Alt Dot Moose
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 22:44:48 -0500
On Thu, Apr 19, 2012, at 02:37 PM, Moose wrote:
> Here's one recent result - that I think I may like. Well, OK, I like it,
> but I'm not sure how. Feel free to "run
> screaming or 'purchase' as [your] hearts and heads dictate."
> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Alt_Dot_Moose&image=_MG_6246_47rotoof30.jpg>

I find it an interesting image.  Sounds like faint praise, maybe, but I
like looking at it, wondering what the stuff flying through it is.
Especially because of the latter point, I don't worry too much about how
it was sharpened or the color balance or levels and curves and noise.
It seems less ego-tormented and/or compulsive (not that I am attributing
those qualities to present company).  What camera and lens was used is
irrelevant.

Please keep going. :)

Joel W.