Re: [OM] Zuiko images from Lisbon and other news

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko images from Lisbon and other news
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 18:15:40 -0400
Not the same statistics.  I was not talking about the total population
but rather the difference in the number who came in (other than by being
born there) vs the number who left (other than by death).  Also, my
stats go from about 1992.  But if you go back to the graph you presented
below you can see the effect by a change in the slope of the total
population curve starting at 1992.  By a simple visual estimate, had
population continued to grow after 1992 at the rate prior to 1992 the
current population would be about 45 million.

Chuck Norcutt