Re: [OM] IMG: the city I love

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: the city I love
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:27:51 +0100
Same here, Nathan.  The view of Østerbro across the river looks wonderful.

You may not know, but Scandinavian TV productions are pretty popular in the UK.
 "Wallander" has been running for a while, then "Borgen" was good, not only for
the rather pretty Danish PM :-); and the latest is the "Bridge", about a murder
centred on the Øresund bridge, between Sweden and Denmark.  It's really
interesting to see the camera work and to listen to the different languages
which are really quite similar.

Chris