Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 06:16:33 +0100
Not normally, John.  So when taking images to make up a panorama, it's best to
set the camera to manual and adjust the exposure to allow for the lighting
conditions, choosing the part you want to be best exposed if there are wide
variations in light.

I can't imagine how the shadows might change as the shots should be taken in
quick succession.

In Chuck's example with the large bird: if a moving bird were "frozen" in the
panorama, it's likely that there was some compression of other parts of the
scene.

Chris