Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:54:41 -0500
> Have I explained myself with sufficient clarity and persuasion? :-)  If not,
> it might require diagrams . . .

Oh, please do! We like diagrams. It's either that I'm going to start
rattling on about some obscure subject that only Moose is going to
understand and then he's going to write something. Others will chime
in and before you know it, everybody will be completely bored and
overinformed as to why the spring in a ball-point pen won't launch the
pen higher if you stretch it out too far.

:)

AG