Re: [OM] IMG: Postal

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Postal
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 23:24:31 -0700
Welllllll....

Yeah, between the reddish light inside the truck, and the light glinting
off her dental work, I can see how you got there.  :-)   This was a grab
shot, and one was all I got.  I made a B&W, but my wife said that
everyone knows the USPS colors, and they are an important part of the
picture, so it should be in color. I also tried to mask off the inside
of the van and fix the skin tones, but everything I did seemed to make
it worse. So I just white-balanced the outside of the truck and left it
at that.

In my defense, Madame Postale was a bit sunburned. This is Seattle,
after all.  We get two consecutive days of sun, and people start
exposing themselves, so to speak.  Mike will vouch for me, I think...

--Peter