Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 07:24:57 -0400
I have no idea how the decision was made but it does reflect reality.
There were 2 birds in the real scene and two birds depicted in the final
result even though 5 birds show up in different positions across 3
different frames.  Had I preferred some other result I suppose I could
have cloned out the birds I didn't want to appear.

Chuck Norcutt