Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:17:58 -0400
Seems to me that one side of the sky/image should be brighter in these. It's
where the sun is. You would expect a brightening toward the principal light
source as you got closer. If you go out and look at the landscape on a bright
sunny day, the light is nowhere near uniform. Only when shooting a small slice
of the 'scape would you expect some degree of uniformity.

I saw nothing that struck me as "not quite right" about these pannos.

--Bob