Re: [OM] Pres. Obama at the Univ of Iowa -- on-topic gear

Subject: Re: [OM] Pres. Obama at the Univ of Iowa -- on-topic gear
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:22:20 -0400
You are aware that Presidents Reagan, Bush (both of them), and Clinton
also used teleprompters, right? Of course, that fact kind of ruins your
ignorant little fantasy world, doesn't it? You know, the fantasy world
where only "Foreign-Born Kenyan Communist Muslim America-hating N----rs"
use them. Right?

Here's a photo of Reagan with his Teleprompters:
http://randomoverload.net/happy-birthday-ronald-reagan

I couldn¹t find any photos of Nixon, Ford, or Carter using them, so Reagan
may possibly have been the first. It would be nice if rightwing nutters
would stop lying, but then again that would prohibit you from talking.

Just sayin'

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography