Re: [OM] Pres. Obama at the Univ of Iowa -- on-topic gear

Subject: Re: [OM] Pres. Obama at the Univ of Iowa -- on-topic gear
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:02:16 -0500
There was no evidence I could see that he even used the prompter, but he
must be very skilled in using it when he does so.

I was just reading in a biography of Lincoln that during the seven
debates with Stephen Douglas in 1858, he sometimes read significant
chunks from previous speeches he had given.

Joel W.

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different...