Re: [OM] Neck and shoulder

Subject: Re: [OM] Neck and shoulder
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:08:31 -0500
> Can you not stop using shoulder bags and start with accessible backpacks?
> There are several different sizes of the Slingshot, and I use one of 3 sizes
> of Kata 3N1 (3 in 1) sling-type bags.

I have a Lowepro Slingshot 300AW which is significantly worse than all
but my Magnum 35. The Canon backpack is pretty good, though, because
it is a standard dual-strap backpack.

As an aside, I can't drive my wife's Prius very much because the
steering is heavy and doesn't have a wide neutral zone so you have to
always be putting pressure on the wheel.

AG