Re: [OM] Neck and shoulder

Subject: Re: [OM] Neck and shoulder
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 20:44:51 -0400
I have lightened my bag significantly by removing (selling off) one body and
two lenses. I sat and cogitated on it, and kept the better body and the two
most important lenses to me and let the rest of it go. Sure, I have narrowed my
options, but not a lot, and I'm actually more willing to grab the bag and head
out because it's so much lighter.

It's a tough call. Time to forego being able to cope with any and all
eventualities anytime and anywhere.

--Bob