Re: [OM] (OM) Two new images on FB

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Two new images on FB
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 07:51:21 -0400
I don't notice any oversharpening.  I like the second shot with the
horse and the foreground in the first one.  But I'm bothered by the
blown sky and very low contrast background.  I'm sure much of that is
haze but it's aggravated by the overexposure.

It seems that Moose just wrote in response to your equipment lament:
"I do what I can with what I have."
I'm going to disagree a little here. Your long term litany of complaints
about high brightness range subjects and many
posted images with blown highlights lead me to believe you are extremely
reluctant to use exposure compensation and
bracket freely to hold highlights.

And the E-3 is, as far as I can tell, capable of fully professional results

If you captured this in raw mode there may be a better picture still
lurking there.

Chuck Norcutt