Re: [OM] Alt Dot Moose 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Alt Dot Moose 2
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 23:54:07 +1000
Ok, I see what you're getting at, but perhaps a web image isn't the medium
for it.  I'd looked at quite a bit of Monet's work on the web and in books
but never really appreciated it until I saw a few original paintings.  I
presume the converse might also be true, some work might be impressive as
web images but not as prints.

...Wayne

> I'm interested in pure image, separate from source or medium.
> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Alt_Dot_
> Moose&image=_MG_6192fpb.jpg>
>
> I could easily have made a "good" shot of these trees @ 300 mm. But I
tried a
> shorter focal length, full pixel crop and possibly unusual processing.
There's a