Re: [OM] IMG (recyclied): Queens Day 2005

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG (recyclied): Queens Day 2005
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 08:57:29 +0200
Definitely a good time to come to the Netherlands. Stay a week and join us
in the freedom festivals all over the country on may 5th. Almost every city
has free open air music festivals with our best known national artists.
Weather can be tricky though. Yesterday was very good, but tonight it rained
and it might again today.

Wiliam