Re: [OM] Adorama sale on Photoshop & Premiere Elements 10

Subject: Re: [OM] Adorama sale on Photoshop & Premiere Elements 10
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 07:28:45 -0400
I think it's worthwhile to sign up for Adorama's email list.  You get
notices of little video tips from Bryan Peterson (mostly on exposure)
and notices of rather normal sale events.  But every once in a while you
get a notice of these 1-day only sale events which usually have
exceptionally good prices.  I have eight 8GB CF cards.  Four of them are
SanDisk Ultra (30MB/s) I bought at one time since they were having a one
day sale at about 1/2 of the going price.  That was about 3 years ago
and I haven't seen such a low price since.

Chuck Norcutt