[OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview

Subject: [OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 13:30:16 -0400 (EDT)
Yeh, I remember Nathan didn't care for the Panny/Leica macro and sold
it.  It seems a bit slow
for starters.  I generally don't mind manual everything for macro
except if chasing critters.  The FF dof equivalent of F5.6 is a bit much
for it to double as a portrait lens.

http://www.dpreview.com/lensreviews/panasonic_45_2p8_o20

There are many many to choose from including some very fast if manual
CV primes on adapters.

NEX is very ugly  side by side with the OM-D.  Doesn't seem they have
any intention  to make of a high quality WA 0.5 converter
that just might fix and veiling flare issues with zuikos  as well.

Mike

More expensive and bulky would be
12mm 2.0 oly
25mm 1.4 pana leica