Re: [OM] Really out of focus and bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] Really out of focus and bokeh
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 12:42:37 -0400
I believe the Big Dogs call this defocusing. It's a technique most used to
judge your composition without the actual subject mucking with your opinion of
your shot. You see colors and patterns and such without being distracted by the
actual subject. Apparently, however, the defocused versions sometimes excel.

--Bob, Sharp & Clear