Re: [OM] I surrender!

Subject: Re: [OM] I surrender!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 12:57:17 -0400 (EDT)

Heck, if you can't offend your friends, who can you offend.  No tats,  yet.
 Haven't given up my spouse for some younger (and that is a broad  range)
woman, no drug's other than Tylenol PM which is the only little blue  pill I
occasionally need.  Thought about a ponytail when it wasn't  convenient to
have one and still be a good neighbor insurance guy, but have  decided I'm
happy just being the more experience guy with short graying  hair.  Hey, but
at least I still have some.  Besides Ken, I was  wearing long hair back in
the early sixties when people really thought it  strange.  Guess I've been
there and done that.  Had my end-of-first  year full art faculty review this
week.  Good stuff!  We have some  talented and very bright folks in the art
department faculty at Texas  A&M-Corpus Christi.

The truth about what me taking a bite out of the Apple is that Apple is
what we use for instruction  and that is most likely to be the case  anywhere
I might want to be an adjunct.  I might not be the sharpest tool  in the
shed, however it takes no rocket scientist to figure that one  out.  If it had,
I would have called my brother-in-law who is a rocket  scientist.  No I
wouldn't have . . . I was looking for a simple  answer.

So, it is the eve of a new part-time career that brought me to the  Apple.

Bill Barber

In a message dated 5/4/2012 10:16:40 A.M. Central Daylight Time,