Re: [OM] I surrender!

Subject: Re: [OM] I surrender!
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 12:59:55 -0400
As someone who switched from Windows a while back, I still find that I tend to
over think the Mac system, looking for ways to make it harder than it actually
is. One example of this is uninstalling software. Macs are easy. You just drag
the app to the trash. In some cases, Adobe comes to mind, you also have to drag
a few other things to the trash, but that's about as complicated as it gets. I
used to always try to make it harder.

--Bob