[OM] (OM) Fuji Reala 100 asa

Subject: [OM] (OM) Fuji Reala 100 asa
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 00:06:30 +1200
Since Ken is a user of Ektar 100 and up til now (and for many years) I have
been a user of Fuji Superia Reala 100, I was going to ask him what he
thought of the Fuji cf the Kodak film.

I have some film away being processed at my favourite photo shop and I
asked them to also supply a couple of rolls of Fuji. Then I had occasion to
visit their web-site and noticed that the Fuji film was absent from their list
of
available films. So I phoned Greg the owner, and he told me that Fuji no
longer supply  Fuji Superia Reala 100 ... ::-(  So Ektar it will have to be.
At
about half the price too, if my memory serves me correctly.

End of another era.

Brian Swale.