Re: [OM] Super Moon [was Full moon exposure: was: one new image on faceb

Subject: Re: [OM] Super Moon [was Full moon exposure: was: one new image on facebook]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 09:19:03 -0400
Interesting.  I'm surprised at the 2 stop discrepancy as it's outside
Parker's bracketing range.  You and the Sigma done good.  But the Meade
should actually be a slightly better optic than the Sigma.  It's clear
you were struggling with non-optical issues.  At 1000mm you're getting
up into the range where an equatorial mount is required for sky work.

Chuck Norcutt