Re: [OM] 135 Macro (gasp...)

Subject: Re: [OM] 135 Macro (gasp...)
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 22:43:42 +0200
On 07 May 2012, at 10:12 PM, Moose wrote:

> On 5/7/2012 12:20 PM, Dawid Loubser wrote:
>>> Rays and Stamens
>>> http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/128/c/c/rays_and_stamens_by_philosomatographer-d4yxbfb.jpg
>>> (135/4.5 Macro wide open, Adox CHS Art 25, kitchen-sink developed in
>>> D76 1+1)
>
> This has the wholehearted Moose stamp of approval for both bokeh and
> the smooth way the OOF transitions happen.

Well, that's pretty much a first! I do lightly agree with all your
other critique points :-)

The technical image quality of the image (negative) I have posted is
so utterly spectacular for a tiny frame of 35mm, I couldn't give a
darn about bokeh.
But I think the 135 Macro might be very good in that regard -
experience will tell.

Dawid