Re: [OM] Question for you experts

Subject: Re: [OM] Question for you experts
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 21:44:54 -0700
On 5/7/2012 8:25 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
>> But not at my local stores.
> Oh yeah, I forget people actually have stores to shop in :)

For now we do. I am torn. There still are real camera shops here, although few,
but the $ penalty!

I took my Canon 10-22 lens into one to find a belt/waist pack for it that would
not be too big, yet would allow easy,
safe access. And I found a pretty good one, Lowepro Toploader Zoom 50 AW. Not
what it was designed for, but it fills the
bill.

There, it costs $60.20, out the door, plus the parking meter. On-line, $30.56,
at my door.

I'd really like to support local merchants, both in principle and so I will
continue to have places to look at gear in
person. But man, that's 100% more.

Fiscally Torn Moose