Re: [OM] How Ken invented aperture priority (and the internet? (was "Re:

Subject: Re: [OM] How Ken invented aperture priority (and the internet? (was "Re: Fungal Friday")
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 14:03:08 -0500
Set the maximum aperture for the lens in EMF programming sequence for
this, let's say for example f2.8.

Put the camera in Av mode, put the *camera* aperture setting to f2.8 and
leave it there. Set the lens to whatever aperture you want, and shoot.

Joel W.

http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different...