Re: [OM] IMG: An Infrequent Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: An Infrequent Visitor
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 18:42:38 -0400
They are gorgeous. But I highly recommend crash bars, as those cylinders are
hanging out there to be smashed if you let the bike fall over.

When I was stationed in what is now Eritrea in 1970 and '71, I had a 1945 Moto
Guzzi that arrived with the Italian army when Mussolini invaded Ethiopia. Not
the same engine design, but a masterpiece nevertheless.

--Bob