Re: [OM] Wabash and Erie Canal near Fort Wayne

Subject: Re: [OM] Wabash and Erie Canal near Fort Wayne
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 03:01:16 -0400
Thanks Chuck. Northern Indiana is very flat, like my photo shows. Southern
Indiana is more obviously 'landscape photo' territory, with the hills and
colorful forests there. I want to show people that northern Indiana has a
beauty in its plainness, that most overlook.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook