[OM] Pixco adapters -bad; Big_IS -good (was "Re: How Ken invented

Subject: [OM] Pixco adapters -bad; Big_IS -good (was "Re: How Ken invented
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 17:20:42 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, May 9, 2012, at 04:10 PM, usher99 [at] aol.com wrote:
> I have
> reservations as to whether the complex matrix metering will behave
with
> a manual lens stopped way down but center weighted seems very
forgiving.

Theoretical? or based on trial and error?

Thanks,
Joel W.

Widely reported on FM alt lens forum in the past. Mostly have used
manual mode of late and chimp exposure for past couple years.
I no longer specifically remember what happened in matrix metering mode
in that situation so I can't confirm that finding but I believe it to
be correct that center weighted mode is more forgiving with Zuikos in
front of a Canyon.

Mike