Re: [OM] Alt Dot Moose 4

Subject: Re: [OM] Alt Dot Moose 4
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 13:43:09 -0700
On 5/10/2012 1:35 AM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
> On reflection I prefer the original, sorry.

Hmmm... I just went back and looked. I may have made an error in presenting
this. The image that pops up first is the
altered image. The one that appears when the mouse goes over is the unaltered
original. That's the reverse of my usual
practice.

The text at the top is semi-clear, but those used to my roll-overs may not read
it.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Calif/NorthCoast/_MG_6241_42.htm>

Sorry for any confusion.

Reversible Moose