Re: [OM] Chris Cawford Indiana

Subject: Re: [OM] Chris Cawford Indiana
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 15:47:22 -0500
> Dude, you think this place is bad? You should check out this website
> called Zone10. That AG guy practically owns the place! LOL

Never go there. Stupid writing, lousy picture and nothing but camera
and lens reviews. The guy is just full of it. He fancies himself a Ken
Rockwell wannabe. Like we need one more of those.

Nah, I'll stay away. It has probably more pages of Olympus content
than anywhere on the web, though. It has the only OM-3Ti review
available. You can see how popular that camera is. If it was so hot,
there would be reviews everywhere--but noooo, it's the only one. Then
there are the HUGE reviews of Four-Thirds cameras. My goodness
gracious! Those reviews rival "War and Peace". Come on! It's not THAT
complex of a camera. Now he's saying that there will be no more
Olympus digital camera reviews. LIke wow, man. You know how to jump
ship just as it's floating again. He says he's going Canon digital.
Way to step out and take a risk, bud.

And then there are all those film topics. NOBODY shoots film anymore.
See? That's how stupid that website is. Completely irrelevant.

Oh, BTW, rumor has it that he's looking at buying a house that has an
awesome darkroom space in it and will be writing all about it. Good
grief. What planet is this guy on? Who builds darkrooms anymore? He
might as well get a 4x5 camera too.

Nope, AG has nothing to do with that loser of a website. Nothing at
all. That guy is an idiot.

AG (www.zone-10.com) Schnozz