Re: [OM] Alt Dot Moose 5 - alternates

Subject: Re: [OM] Alt Dot Moose 5 - alternates
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 20:45:43 -0400
I prefer "sharper" or "sharper yet" while leaning toward "sharper".
I didn't like any of the shallower DOF versions and it took a bit of
time to realize that the reason was my personal dislike of OOF
foregrounds.  It might be a different story if focus falloff was limited
to the back half of the flower.

Chuck Norcutt