Re: [OM] IMG: Tufted Titmouse

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Tufted Titmouse
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 02:00:39 -0700
On 5/11/2012 12:45 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> At our feeders, the Tufted Titmouse usually grabs a seed and flies away.
> Today, I was lucky enough to grab a few shots.  Lighting was not ideal, but
> some of the details are clearly seen.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/TM+24B.jpg.html

Nice! The Titmouse we have here is far less attractive. I'll have to admit I've
never bee tempted to photograph one.

"Formerly lumped with the Juniper Titmouse as the species known appropriately
as Plain Titmouse, the Oak Titmouse is
small drab bird whose small head tuft is nearly its only field mark."
<http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Oak_Titmouse/id>

Tufted Moose