Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:35:03 +0100
Late in responding, but the subjects of two of the linked images will
explain my absence.

Here's a collection of stitched panoramas all of which were composited using
PS CS5, leaving PS to do what it chose.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/phemy/Beinn+Wyvis+IR+-+Crop.jpg.html was
exposed aperture-priority, given the overall even lighting, but the next two
were exposed manually (the same exposure for all frames):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/phemy/Bryce+Canyon.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/phemy/Monument_Valley.jpg.html in which I
notice one glitch on the horizon - I will leave it to you to find!

It would not have occurred to me to trust PS to level the exposures across
the frames until I read the earlier posts in this thread - perhaps I need to
loosen up?

All three images are appropriately posted on the LUG gallery, despite the
use of the E-5 - I used the Leica-branded Vario Elmar for all :-)

Piers