Re: [OM] IMG: Mother's Day Orchid

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mother's Day Orchid
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:01:38 -0500
Hi Chuck,

All I have is the twinkie flash on top of the E-510.  I tried several
combinations of flash strength and aperture, but never got it right.  I also
did not want to incur the wrath of SWMBO by damaging her new present.  So, I
put a black poster board behind it, turned on all of the room lighting, and
did the best I could.

I may try a retake, using some of your suggestions.  I have a few ideas that
might improve the situation.  Thanks for the suggestions.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA