Re: [OM] IMG: Orchid Details, Including Cat Face

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Orchid Details, Including Cat Face
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 22:32:40 -0700
On 5/16/2012 7:28 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:

I was thinking much of what Chuck said about the first two, background too
close, flash too close, bright, whatever. Any
subtlety in the petals completely lost, bright, flat ...

> I had to turn to my faithful Fujifilm F10 to get a closeup of the orchid
> details.  To my surprise, the center resembles the face of a cat!
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Orchid+Detail.jpg.html

Ah, much better! The petals still have problems from flash, and it looks like,
from processing. But the focus is on the
colored part, and it came out very well.

The F10 is still a great camera, and good for close-ups.

BTW, I have an F10 for sale, flexible terms. Take great shots like Jim! ;-)
Details off list.

What the heck. How many cameras does one Moose need? I'll even consider offers
for the real classic, the F30. Never
thought I'd say that, but life moves on.

Fuji Moose