Re: [OM] My first pictures with the E-M5 and M.ZUIKO 45mm f1.8

Subject: Re: [OM] My first pictures with the E-M5 and M.ZUIKO 45mm f1.8
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 07:42:08 -0400
Thank you so much guys for sharing your impressions with me. Please
don't feel threatened when I say this camera beats OM cameras. All my
respect to all of you guys.

This morning I'll try to write all of you about my short experience
with this camera. I'll compare it with the OM4-T because I worked many
years with it.

Best regards,

David