[OM] What were you shooting in 1970?

Subject: [OM] What were you shooting in 1970?
From: "Bob Benson" <bob.benson91@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 09:08:10 -0500
Ah, reminding me that I'm old with this discussion.  I was shooting mostly
Mamiya 220 and Pen FT in 1970, OM-1 in 72-73 , but this got me to thinking
about the starting point late 50's . an Argus C4 (pretty neat camera
actually) and a baby Rollieflex (used 127 film.)   First pics for pay in '58
with all this.  Simpler times, then . just had to worry about not losing the
light meter and cleaning up the spills in the darkroom.

In looking back over this,  I guess I can see the threads the have led to
the EPL-3 and OM-D.   Like the sage said,  you are your first job.

Bob Benson