Re: [OM] what were you shooting in 1970?

Subject: Re: [OM] what were you shooting in 1970?
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 13:34:28 -0500
Hi Dean,

About that time, I also tried an Exacta, because my eyes were requiring
glasses, which did not work well with my Leica IIIa.  My Exacta is no longer
functional, but its little brother, the Exa, picked up in a pawn shop, still
works fine.  It made a lot of holiday snapshots when my family was growing
up.  Worked great with flash.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA